All merchandise is shipped FOB from the factory.
Domestic Shipping – USA
Domestic shipping to the USA contiguous 48 states is via UPS Ground, for a flat rate of $9.98 per shipment, unless otherwise requested. For all other USA destination (such as AK, HI, VI, PR, APO/FPO addresses), shipping will via USPS and additional charges will apply. Please contact us for information regarding shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
International shipping is via USPS Priority International or USPS Express Mail International. USPS does not charge an extra delivery fee, but you may have to pay a tax. Some restrictions apply and are different for each country so send us an email with your postal code and indicate what product(s) you would like us to quote on.
International buyers accept responsibility for all related duties, taxes, and customs costs. If you are not familiar with your country’s import fees, please contact your local customs or post office.
Return Goods Policy
RETURNED GOODS POLICY: RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR CREDIT ISSUED WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION AND REASON FOR RETURN
- Policy intended for standard stock products. Custom (quote, made-to-order, “low movers”) items are not returnable.
- General Returns
- General returns for standard catalog items will be classified as all returns other than inventory adjustments (ordered in error, shipping and order errors, defective materials, etc.).
- All returns must have a Return Authorization (R.A.) number assigned prior to return. Contact info@Sandblast-Nozzles.com to request an R.A. Have your original purchase order available. All returned goods must be in the original packaging, unused and be in sellable condition (subject to inspection).
- R.A. number must clearly appear on the exterior of the package or on the label of the package being returned.
- Along with the returned goods and R.A. number, return documentation must include original purchase order number and invoice number. There will be a 10% restocking charge for returned goods if the product was ordered in error.
- R.A. numbers are valid for 30 days only and will become void if product is not received within the specified time period.
- All returns must be authorized within 30 days of the date of shipment.
- Any shortage or shipping discrepancy must be reported within 15 days of shipment.
Prices are subject to change without notice.